Bacta-Kill the president

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Mason,BigZACh, Carson, Whisper, Valkayth

Event Name: Kill the president

Description:DU | 212th are helping a city being extracted, SOBDE is sent down to kill the president | Minister the city is overuned through hordes of contacts which make it harder, SOBDE are successful with their mission.

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

7/10 It would have been cool if we actually stuck to the border RP for more than 5 minutes. We were all over the place when there could have been more time to RP. Still decent though

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

9/10 From the perspective of an EJ. I was in charge of the EJs and we were given a big room for free thinking and creativity. We got to choose when and where to RP with whatever character we wanted, something that I think more GMs should do, because player choice is the best in my opinion. The only problem is that we did not have much time to set up the event fully. But in the end it turned out good.

• Winner 1

spacer.png

7/10: It was well put event and all, but I only participated in like the 2nd half of the event so I don't know what it was like for the 1st half. But I'm giving it a 7 because the combat and the pacing was amazing. I hope to partake in your next deployment. :)