[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mason's Staff Re-Application

MasonA

RP Name: Naval ENGM SPO Derel

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:121089110

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Resigned due to leaving the server shortly and having to deal with no longer present IRL issues. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin as I loved being a staff member and being part of the GM team making events and helping others who are new and want the help. I find myself increasingly becoming more active and I feel I can further my enjoyment here a lot more with being a staff member. I also would love to help anyone new nowadays with any events or building they have, so I can share my experience and improve everyones enjoyment. Alongside all this, I really want to get back into making events and encounters for people as that's what I loved most about the staff team.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Admittedly, towards the end of my time on staff, I was not as active as I should've been and I did speak to HS about this. However, I feel before that, my time was amazing, I feel I produced fantastic events for people as shown in the feedback I was given and the documents I made and as a staff member I was respectful, reliable and overall a great asset to the team. Some of my more memorable times came from my time as GM/GMO making event server / main server events that people reminisce to this day. But, there is always room for improvement and I will be better in every regard.  

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes. 

Edited by MasonA

Discord: Mason#2710

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal