[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Leer's Staff Application

Leer

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Leer Staff Application

RP Name: Leer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:586246090

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST currently 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I like helping people out around the server not just in my battalion or as a clone, so being able to assist people in events and such would be a very nice change. I also want to persue becoming a GM I enjoy watching and being EJ's and I believe I have many idea's that could potentially be good events. Sometimes when im on at odd times and make an admin request there isnt always and admin on to take my ticket, so being an admin would help myself and anyone else that may need an admin when there are none available. I also want to be able to build dupes for my battalion and trainings, that way I can fully customize my trainings and help my battalion with admin things. I want to prove im a good addition to the community, and help people out to hopefully earn some more good reputation. I think this would be a very good opertunity for me to show my worth on the server and in my battalion.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 18, Im currently in Rancor as a 1SG. I've been an ARFO, and I am also a Tactical droid. I enjoy Rp and making people laugh. I dont typically make bad impressions to people, and I am a hard worker especially when I am trying to acheive a goal. I dont give up easily even if the job is hard, and I am very active.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not on Gmod, so no.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 312 hours.

Banned

+1 good dude

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

+1 no

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 good guy, definitely fit for staff

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |