Leche's GameMaster Application

Leche

Name: Leche
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155881421
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  1661:09:00
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I plan on promoting rp within the server due to the recent upraise of purely shoot em ups or linear events. I really want people to be genuinely excited to get on. I also plan on making joint operations in between battalions and getting really into detail when it comes to how subunits work in battalions to make sure that they are doing what they specialize in. For example, sending Diplomatic Services on a mission with a senator to help aid in the negotiations to turn a planet to a the side of the Republic.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not any off the top of my head but I'd definitely give my opinion to any suggestion made to improve the number of opinions said to ultimately receive a better end product
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lBwGQiI9mmVl2ctx5sCgmU7tCAZWgYTr9kjQiMEsMGs/edit?usp=sharing

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a GMO+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was