[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Narra's Staff Application

Gibby

RP Name: Narra | Nox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206643642

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on the is server on and off for over 4 years. I have seen this servers lows and highs, I feel like the server is in a solid state right now. I want to become an admin to keep the server stable and running smoothly. There where many occasions that if I had been a staff member I would have been able to help people on the server. I am also active on the server on times where people are not on/people are mostly AFK. It would also be good to help with trainings within my battalion seeing as we only have 1-2 staff members in it (doesnt mean I wouldn't help with other battalions trainings or similar things.)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 18 years old and I live on the east coast. I've been playing on this server since I've owned a pc and have many fond memories on it. I work 5 days a week with weekends off. I also am a senior in highschool and will graduate in a few months.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: None on garry's mod but on other various games I have been mod/admins (Deadside, Arma, and various discord servers.)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  512 hours + Over 1k hours on a different account (lost password to it and I forgot the email so I cant recover the steam account.

Thank you for you time and patience.

Edited by Gibby
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 cool dude 

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo