Nice try CIS

Bluecar

6/10 - Sorta confusing a lot so, but I enjoyed being knocked out and pulling a last resort into running into the IR for Sev lmao

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management

6/10

Uh to be honest I had zero idea what was going on but thank you for deploying us and I think you already know what you need to improve on for next time

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I'll give this a 7/10, not exactly based on the chart. I'm thankful to have been deployed, but honestly- for this map, for the scale of this deployment, the full Special Operations Brigade was probably a little too much. One RC Squad would've been good, 4 or so people, and it would've been a decent amount for getting captured in the hallway. It was pretty confusing too, because OOC we all knew we were supposed to be captured but it didn't make any sense whatsoever for that to happen. 

Banned

4/10

• Poor map choice
         I feel like the map was way to small and closed off for the amount of SOBDE we had. There was little to no room for creativity and complex planning. While there were a couple of entrances to the area we were supposed to infiltrate, you limited us to only one tight ass corridor that lead the event to be a complete meat grinder rather than much roleplay.
  • Lack of proper roleplay on all sides
         The improper roleplay during the event annoyed me quite a lot and made it almost completely unenjoyable for me. Half the time the droids and other members of SOBDE were just joking with each other and talking as if they aren't KOS to each other. Both SOBDE and CIS were disobeying the life limit and constantly just running back to base or respawning on tacs and making it a PvP event.
  • Overall confusion
         I don't know if it was just me but the planning and briefing were confusing as fuck and I was pretty much clueless on what we were meant to do. We were told the mission was to destroy a prototype, then to tail some droids, then to get captured and it was just a mess. However, I don't think the GM planned for the amount of SOBDE we had so that's understandable. There were so many factors that could've been improved but these are just a few that I thought were most important.

6/10 Already said by others but parts were scuffed and you know that. Getting captured was a cool idea that isn't done often but the scale of people deployed made it make no sense. It was interesting having mainly just players to fight against. Next time just focus on a smaller group that is much more manageable is the best suggestion I can give.