Chicken's Leaving ;-;

Names: Steam: SparklingChicken | Dead Naval: TR MD IT LCDR Chicken | Ingame Name: Chicken | Clone Cadet Name: CC 2947 Chicken
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159170272 
Reason of Leaving: First of all I know nothing about Star wars and I realize that due to people yelling it to me and how I don't deserve my rank if Baller/Admiral Yularen didn't make a rule against it I would still be getting complaints about it. Second its not fun anymore for me I loved doing naval work and staff work but with some of the people I start to get less and less excited cause what is the point of getting on just to get roasted I love everyone on the server even if they hate me for being young and annoying. Don't take this the wrong way that I'm sensitive or that the naval suck. The Naval don't suck and being roasted is not really a reason of me leaving its just a little part, the main part is I don't know anything about Star Wars and I'm COMPLETELY BURNED OUT of my work and the jokes. 
Farewells - 
Really Special People:

@Baller You were the best Admiral I know and you are the only admiral I know but I know you really deserve that position you do so much work with everything I think you should be made into a director thanks for teaching me so much :D
@Freck You were my Favorite Naval and favorite person on the server all I want to say you were probably the only person that didn't say one bad thing about me and I appreciate that. I WILL MISS YOU THE MOST
@traditional You make the funniest jokes but even when you do you can go right back to being serious and you can do your job I wish you the best of luck as vice admiral 
@TTRaven So active and so good at being a naval I am so glad that you are apart of the naval you worked up the ranks so fast!!
@Koval BEST STAFF EVER I remember when I joined and you were just a new admin or admin idk that was a long time ago
@GinyuI think it was you that kept shouting me out when you were skywalker and it made me happy and encouraged me to buy vip :D
@yatebe I remember training you back in the 212th and you straight climbed the ranks way past and I'm glad you are a naval and I think you will do well as it
@Jagger When I joined the 212th you held a training right after I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO but you helped me I thought you were so cool and I still think you are.
@BlackMamba I loved you as a 212th you were always supportive when I joined and you always lead so well you still are supportive even though I became a perma Naval :D
@Matt You are a great 212th really loyal to the battalion more than I have been. I love how you always were training with your lightsaber whenever you got on after doing your 212th work though :D #MattTheTrainingGod
@Nicros I was mad at first when you got smo but I realized afterwards how much you deserve it and I loved how you rp.

@MarX hi RandyButterNubs you are a great person that always knew what he was doing you tried me out for arf and I passed back in the 212th and I was happy about it.
@Karma You were a great Sharp Shooter Leader back in the 212th and I thank you for letting me in the Sharpshooter Regiment way back then
@Comics (Insert Edgy Farewell)
@Illium Your high voice just lights up everyones day and you are good at medical.
@Kyle Vanhorn You Helped me to be a good naval and helped me in the medical area I really enjoyed being a medical thank you for helping me.
@Zahariel You were a big part of me on this server you lit up my day with your stories and cartoonish voice you even taught me some stuff (like masturbation for some reason WHICH I STILL WONT DO)
@Bazoo You did my staff interview and passed me? You made a really big mistake just saying.

@Jackson GREATEST GAME MAKER EVER  you know what your doing and I love that but you also have fun with it. Its always fun when I get to participate in a event of yours I might still but not as much(like not a lot and I mean a lot)

@AnyoneIMissed - its not because I don't like you well maybe but it may be because I didn't remember you I AM TERRIBLY SORRY
_____________________________The annoying PTS line in the staff meetings________________________________(
its useful though)

P.S.- will not be on the server almost at all I will still be on it though I will be on the teamspeak to talk to the naval guys a lot and I hope that you understand why I'm leaving and that this isn't coming out of no where. 
Thank you to you synergy you taught me a lot of how to work with documents a little bit about some irl medical crap and a lot about star wars.

BEFORE I LEAVE I WILL LEAVE ME SIGNATURE FACE------ =^-^= (no one knows it because of the fact that I never use it ingame)

Roblox Account= https://www.roblox.com/users/55960367/profile  (please don't remove it its a masterpiece)

Goodbye

59f665a1144b4_steamprofilepic.gif.c777689d34d1d1cfdb4c75da0214cbe1.gif

Edited by SparklingChicken
It was ginyu not Weeaboo
  • Agree 4