Camm's Resignation

Camm

Name: Camm

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:60937270

Staff Rank: Admin

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 01/21/2021

Reason for leaving: I'm just too busy to play, I've had to pick up shifts at work to help out and school is taking up a lot of time. I've tried to get on as much as I can but that's very little. Soon enough hopefully come summer time after I graduate I'll have a lot more time on my hands an I can come back and play a lot like I used to. I've gotten up to Commander and maybe next time I can get higher. 

Farewells:

@ConradGave me chances within the 501st and I believe you're the reason I've grown so much during this stint on the server. Amazing mentor and everyone could learn something from this guy.

@BudOne of the best guys on the server, cool to be around and great guy, I hope your Rex term is great and you bring the 501st back to greatness

@JackCame up through the ranks stride for stride with this guy, we gave eachother motivation and competition to keep improving and be the best we can be.

If I forgot about you, sorry man, I'll be back soon enough

• Pay Respect 2

Former: 501st Commander, REGL, and ARCL,  Senior Admin

@Camm I remember when we were CSMs for so long and we're wondering when the officer ranks would come. Throughout our journey in 501st we have been through 3 Rex's and a lot of ups and downs. When I was XO and you were CMD we did some questionable things as HC but you know. You'll be back, but until then o7 brother stay safe and don't be a stranger.

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead