It's ame, Mario!

Banned

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm Mario and joined yesterday - I've been playing Garry's Mod for a while however have mainly focused on the modding, this is my first Star Wars RP server. My first encounter was pretty funny, I shot at some dirt on my screen thinking it was a droid, and then some guy AOSed me yet I had countless people come to my defence trying to explain my idiocy, it made me realise this community was a whole lot less toxic than any other community in this game, so I decided to stay. Now I'm in Rancor with a pretty nice sniper, and I hope to become more known and be friends with everyone :)

No clue how I passed Rancor tryouts considering I have a broken hand and need to fire a sniper rifle, but I got faith in myself.

spacer.png

• Friendly 6
Forum Admin

Welcome to Synergy @DoctorMario Glad you enjoyed your first day here and glad to have you on the server 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Alright let's cut to the chase I am craig aka Daddy I pretty much am the cool kid of this server 

You need anything lmk :)

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was