[ACCEPTED] CWRP Ghost's Staff Application

Ryan/Ghost

RP Name: Doom's Unit Jedi Commander Tiplee | TR DU Jedi Gatekeeper KVIII Ghost

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:201066034

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Honestly I really just want to help the server and the community. When I joined back around 8 months ago I got hooked back into Gmod because of the community. The great community and the people keep me playing and I want to help it grow and thrive. I loved being a TR because helping people out. If it means to train them into the server , helping them get a new job/character within the server, or just helping someone, I will do it and I like to. I've been playing on the server for around two years now. Many people may know me or may not know me, and that is due to me having a very bad pc before now. Ever since I came back, around 6/1/2020, I've been very active within the community and I have made many friends and relationships with people from the community. I've been told by many people that I should think about applying for staff and that they think that I would be a good fit. I also used to be a TR when I joined in 2018 and I believe I went for TRO and got it but I'm not too sure about it as I don't remember 2018 too well. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: A little, I used to play on a small SWRP server and I was a GM. As I was a GM I was allowed to act as a staff member. I know how to use anything from the Q menu and most commands. The server was shut down and that's when I came to Synergy a little after it shut down around 2018.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1809:59:36 As of 1/19/2021 2:50pm EST

Edited by Ryan/Ghost
7 hours ago, traditional said:

+1, however you missed a section. Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Sorry, I must have deleted it on accident.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): One of the main things that I can say about myself is that I am always on/active doing work/roleplaying. I've been apart of the community for around 2 years now. Many of you don't know me and thats because I had a shit pc. Anyways, another thing about myself is that I am very helpful and willing to listen to people before just trying to shut people down . <-- Which Is something that I believe anyone needs. [ If anyone needs anything else just ask!]

@
traditional
@Heart

• Agree 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer