Litch part 2/3 ( The morality test )

Craigary

Name: Craig

Who helped (If applicable): butters

Event Name: Litch part 2/3 ( The morality test )

Link to Event Document (optional): n/a

Summary : The litch is given a body through the help of the prophet, who did an awakening ritual, the litch then sent a small army of hell beasts to attack the base, before initiating his three part morality test.

KrMCdFv.png

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2/10

I don't like rating events negatively, but I believe more in being honest and giving honest feedback.

In events like this, there are maybe 3 jedi who do stuff. 

There are about 2 troopers who do stuff.

The rest watch.  And watch. There was one point with a bit of shooting, and then it uhh.... ended.

This might just be my opinion, which I totally get, but from My perspective there was very little going on except for some long RP.

I'M REALLY SORRY I DON'T LIKE GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT I GOTTA BE HONEST

• Informative 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

7/10

The story is a bit confusing but I guess I missed previous parts of this storyline. I didn't really participate in most of this event either up until the RP portion in courtyard and it was a bit hectic due to the players which is out of your control obviously but besides the confusing story and players going monkE it was pretty fun.

Kell Andron better get resurrected in part three cuz I got no idea what to change my name to now lol

:peeposalute:

3 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

2/10

I don't like rating events negatively, but I believe more in being honest and giving honest feedback.

The rest watch.  And watch. There was one point with a bit of shooting, and then it uhh.... ended.

This might just be my opinion, which I totally get, but from My perspective there was very little going on except for some long RP.

Just so you are aware not every event will be tailored for the entire server. Some events just cannot involve everyone in it's story and roleplay. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I Have to say I Love Helping with the Litch Story ARC Being  The Chosen Prophet as an Event Character. It is probably the most effort I have put into for helping with Events. From An Inside Looking Out Prespective I will give it another 10/10 I love seeing the interworkings of the plot and using my own talent to help sway the story the GM wants it to go.

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

10 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

2/10

i Expected this kinda of stuff, as it did definitely get confusing at times, but more in depth 

> last event Litch tested strength ( he was obviously holding back, or atleast I tried to make it seem like it )
> Chose a prophet
> Sent a bunch of bugs to the base. ( strength test)

this event
> Prophet wake up litch

> Prophet given the gift of immortality, the litches right hand now essentially

> litch pissed because the galaxy is different since before his slumber

> Litch send hell bulls ( antlion guards)
> Litch surprised youre not dead

> Litch tests morality

> basically a bunch of forshadowing to the end when tino opened the box and gets all knowledge at the cost of being blind and constant pain.

> jedi sacrifices himself to save tino (reverts the curse and wipes tino's memory of marvel)
> Litch now knows the republics weaknesses (both physical and mental)
> pt 3 next epic war.

heres me trying to explain it better for ya ^ 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 1/18/2021 at 12:08 AM, Craigary said:

i Expected this kinda of stuff, as it did definitely get confusing at times, but more in depth 

> last event Litch tested strength ( he was obviously holding back, or atleast I tried to make it seem like it )
> Chose a prophet
> Sent a bunch of bugs to the base. ( strength test)

this event
> Prophet wake up litch

> Prophet given the gift of immortality, the litches right hand now essentially

> litch pissed because the galaxy is different since before his slumber

> Litch send hell bulls ( antlion guards)
> Litch surprised youre not dead

> Litch tests morality

> basically a bunch of forshadowing to the end when tino opened the box and gets all knowledge at the cost of being blind and constant pain.

> jedi sacrifices himself to save tino (reverts the curse and wipes tino's memory of marvel)
> Litch now knows the republics weaknesses (both physical and mental)
> pt 3 next epic war.

heres me trying to explain it better for ya ^ 

Thank you for the explanation. However, that just sort of opens me up to the fact that there was so much going on, and if I wasn't paying FULL attention to the entire thing, I would be lost. Which would just leave us on the sidelines again.

I would just say that it's extraordinarily difficult to create a story that complex and have it be interesting for most of the people involved.

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

Thank you for the explanation. However, that just sort of opens me up to the fact that there was so much going on, and if I wasn't paying FULL attention to the entire thing, I would be lost. Which would just leave us on the sidelines again.

I would just say that it's extraordinarily difficult to create a story that complex and have it be interesting for most of the people involved.

Usually I’d do the slow rp and have someone spawning for the general public but I was unable to do that cuz the time and lack of GH’s. But yeah thanks for the feedback and such