[ACCEPTED] Axar - Staff Re-Application

Axar

RP Name: Axar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210264683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central USA

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I found it getting hard to manage in game time and personal time, with starting High School and getting a job.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team because I now have the time to dedicated at least 1-2 hours a day on Synergy as I am graduating High School soon. I recently re-joined Synergy after a year of not playing and I miss being part of the Staff Team and want to give it another go. I think I can make a true impact for the players' experience and want to help out as much as I possibly can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I really couldn't say for myself, in my eyes I didn't do above and beyond but I also didn't do the bare minimum. I became a TRO and made sure every new player got trained in time but that's what every TR / TRO should do. I definitely think being older and more mature now I can have a larger impact on the server, and definitely a positive impact. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

RIP Family of Euphoria

+1 sure

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo