Foxey - I Don't Know That Guy

Foxey

Name: Foxey

Who helped (If applicable): Matt, Brace, Spaghetti, Robb

Event Name: I Don't Know That Guy

Description of Event:  Four Senate Commandos came to base under the pretense of securing the base prior to the arrival of a Senator. When one of the Commandos was caught attempting to kill a clone trooper, all four were detained and were later all interrogated while the three who weren't being interrogated had some fun banter going on in their cell. At the end of the day, it ended up being longer than intended and more geared towards passive RP- but, I do hope CG enjoyed.

KrMCdFv.png

7/10 - I really liked that we were able to use our new interrogations now. The event jobs were really good with improvising the RP and getting immersed. The only problem was that the event jobs being toxic in the cell was really wearing down the CG's patience to the point where they were like "get lost assholes". They didn't take it personally, but it was just really annoying to listen to a pure stream of toxic ranting.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, FatherHanz said:

2/10 501st just sat there and did nothing and waited for it to end

Hey there I was a GH for this event. You do understand that this was a more passive RP event and if you are bored it is your duty to try to get involved. Just because a handful of event jobs are on base not directly rping with you doesn’t make it where you need to sit around nor does it mean that you should sit around and expect a massive attack in the CY. So we apologize if the 501st were not included but it’s also the duty of the player to get involved in the RP and not sit around and blame it on the GM. As plenty of other players engaged with us and made some good RP. Their were many moments where RP could of been made. I also want to add that the 501st did engage with us to do some RP but left soon after.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

11 hours ago, Matt-Matthos said:

Hey there I was a GH for this event. You do understand that this was a more passive RP event and if you are bored it is your duty to try to get involved. Just because a handful of event jobs are on base not directly rping with you doesn’t make it where you need to sit around nor does it mean that you should sit around and expect a massive attack in the CY. So we apologize if the 501st were not included but it’s also the duty of the player to get involved in the RP and not sit around and blame it on the GM. As plenty of other players engaged with us and made some good RP. Their were many moments where RP could of been made. I also want to add that the 501st did engage with us to do some RP but left soon after.

21st was bored as well, and when we involved ourselves CG told us "No loitering" even when I was doing medical on one of the commandos.

2/10 Interrogation RP is bad RP when nothing else is happening on base

• Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.