[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Wren Staff Application

Wren

RP Name: Battalion Commander Gree

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197427065

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Mainly want to help bring out entertainment for EU Times, as whenever I'm on it is kind of Quiet and Nothing is being done to entertain the server during those hours. I'm very active which can help as there will be a staff basically covering EU and little EST times. I want to also make sure no tickets are getting left as I'm noticing some issues occurring from this reason. I'd also want to get back on track with myself and staff to keep helping the Community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I'm from UK currently in Lockdown. I'd consider myself a friendly person to talk to i guess, if needed. I love to play videogames as it entertains myself and its a good way to socialize now due to lockdowns etc.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: SA on Synergy, Worked myself up from NA - SA and was a Former TRO and Gamemaster whilst Staff. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Battalion Commander Gree has played for 2752:25:29.

Aye I'm in 212th!

+1 don't mess up again

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead