Pinkdonut

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Pinkdonut) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Pinkdonut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189867527

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had things going on and couldn't be on my computer

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team so I can help out the server and community. I really like helping people out on the server and I have been playing on this server for a while. I also would like to re join the staff team because just helping people is more fun than playing on the server. Hopefully I can further progress in the Staff team and grind to a higher position and help more people. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it was great. I couldn't stay as a staff member because everything started to open back up and I was job searching. As of now that mostly everything is closing again I have more time to play on the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do

Edited by Pinkdonut
Wanted to add more information

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

My only hesitation with you joining staff is your activity. You were uber inactive back in June and July and were removed from TGM from it. In addition until recently you seemed to be quite inactive as well. Are you going to be able to keep your activity up?

+1, I remember this guy from a while ago, He was cool

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

About time pink doughnut +1 welcome back

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)