[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Myles Staff Application

The_RealMimic

RP Name: Spec Ops ARF SFC Myles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566084073

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a admin because I want to help the server grow to the former glory I have heard of, but not only that I want to make sure everyone on the server will have a enjoyable time because in the end its just a game but I want to to this while also upholding the rules of the server.  Also I want to do my part in the server I have seen that a lot of admins have had a lot of stress from help so many people and I just what to help out not only the sever but the admins that need help to by taking some of there load off.  I feel that I have a lot of extra time on my hands and this would be a great way to uses it by helping the people of this server, another thing I wanna touch on is me being able to make connections with the people if the server and so they feel like this is a safe and fun place to hangout and come back to. also becoming will of only help the people of the community but me as a person I feel that this opportunity will allow me to grow as a person with communication skills ect.  But overall I have seen people leave the server and I want to keep this great community running as long as possible and I hope u all will assist me in doing so.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am your average teen that loves playing games and I will admit maybe a little to much but its something I in joy, when I find something I enjoy I tend to work my best at it, I also see my self as hardworking and out going.  I do have a Job but I dont work to much so its dose not take up to much of my time.  I always am trying to make people laugh but when things get serious so do I so be aware.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 200+

• Agree 1

+1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

I see him around and all interactions i have with him are good. he is deticated to DU and the server so i am giveing the app +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead