This week we became 3rd overall on GameTracker, passing HogwartsRP

Didn't see this be noticed much anywhere, just wanted to point out that after being in 4th place for so long we actually achieve a milestone by surpassing HogwartsRP. Which, for obvious reasons, is a thought thing for any server to do considering their unique standing as the only (or best) HogwartsRP server and we managed that. You managed that.

Or maybe it was earlier, I just remember looking at the stats and we were 4th just earlier this month and this week noticed we're 3rd. Either way a notable achievement nonetheless.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 2

Weeabo made a post a few hours ago addressing this. But yes, we accomplished a great milestone.

Edited by Jagger
  • Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

12 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Weeabo made a post a few hours ago addressing this. But yes, we accomplished a great milestone.

Welp, there goes my oversight. I tried searching the forums with the search tool but nothing came up. Deleted I guess.