When will server suggestions be re-opened?

If anything it should at least allow postings so each suggestion can begin carrying weight and backing before it is even looked at for approval. No harm in that, just announce none will be looked at until reviews are opened again so not to get their hopes up so soon.

• Agree 1

I mean we still dont have our update so there probaly working hard on the last suggestions because there was a shit ton of them. my guess is once there done with the current update we have been waiting for.

Edited by Flynn
7 hours ago, Tony said:

Another month! WTF is this Icefuse?

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Yes

Honestly if you believe we're operating like Icefuse then you clearly have no idea what the Founders and Freelancers have been doing.

There were upwards of 50-75 server suggestions that were accepted and are being modified/implemented into the server in the coming update. Doing all of those suggestions and getting these things fixed or added to the server takes time. Like, a lot of time. They're not just sitting there with suggestions closed eating doughtnuts and jerking off all day. They're tirelessly working on organizing with Freelancers, executing the suggestions, modifying lua files. They closed suggestions because they're already so backed up with how many you all put in and have been accepted.

Do you remember how the suggestions worked on Icefuse? They didn't. The intelligence team on Icefuse was a joke (no offense to people on it). They were a puppet team to make it look like Icefuse was actually doing something while they sat there doing nothing. The people that made the update happen on Icefuse are here running this community, making the update happen.

At least here we have the Founders themselves accepting or rejecting the suggestions so they can't place blame on other people if something doesn't happen. They are taking full responsibility and are working as hard as they can to give you guys what you want. Sparks has stayed up with me or alone for hours late at night working on content for the coming update.

You need to remain patient and grateful for what we are working to and have provided.

I mean Joah did a twitch stream of the new map last night to showcase it. We're not lying to any of you, nor are we hiding anything. We're simply trying to do what we can to make this a fun and serious server.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Honestly if you believe we're operating like Icefuse then you clearly have no idea what the Founders and Freelancers have been doing.

There were upwards of 50-75 server suggestions that were accepted and are being modified/implemented into the server in the coming update. Doing all of those suggestions and getting these things fixed or added to the server takes time. Like, a lot of time. They're not just sitting there with suggestions closed eating doughtnuts and jerking off all day. They're tirelessly working on organizing with Freelancers, executing the suggestions, modifying lua files. They closed suggestions because they're already so backed up with how many you all put in and have been accepted.

Do you remember how the suggestions worked on Icefuse? They didn't. The intelligence team on Icefuse was a joke (no offense to people on it). They were a puppet team to make it look like Icefuse was actually doing something while they sat there doing nothing. The people that made the update happen on Icefuse are here running this community, making the update happen.

At least here we have the Founders themselves accepting or rejecting the suggestions so they can't place blame on other people if something doesn't happen. They are taking full responsibility and are working as hard as they can to give you guys what you want. Sparks has stayed up with me or alone for hours late at night working on content for the coming update.

You need to remain patient and grateful for what we are working to and have provided.

I mean Joah did a twitch stream of the new map last night to showcase it. We're not lying to any of you, nor are we hiding anything. We're simply trying to do what we can to make this a fun and serious server.

Dont worry, i believe you, and i know this is much better. Just a joke comparing the update on icefuse to this update (because of the delay) i understand that there working hard. Hope theres no hard feelings due to my comment 

25 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Let me correct you on Intel and how IFN worked. Server suggestion gets put under review, that is brought to Intel where we discuss every one the change(we've had 3 hour long meetings(fuck off grey jedi and blaze troopers))After that it goes to the E.C.C., they were the ones that decided the suggestions final decision. We were middle men. Remember the dozen+ maps when the update dropped? @Dragon, @Forseen and I spent literally a day studying each one in depth and making sure it'd be a proper fit for events. We were the team that brought Kachiro alive. 

-Former Intel Officer of 3 months.

Edited by Medic
  • Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

2 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

chill it was a joke 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Medic said:

Let me correct you on Intel and how IFN worked. Server suggestion gets put under review, that is brought to Intel where we discuss every one the change(we've had 3 hour long meetings(fuck off grey jedi and blaze troopers))After that it goes to the E.C.C., they were the ones that decided the suggestions final decision. We were middle men. Remember the dozen+ maps when the update dropped? @Dragon, @Forseen and I spent literally a day studying each one in depth and making sure it'd be a proper fit for events. We were the team that brought Kachiro alive. 

-Former Intel Officer of 3 months.

Yeah, I know. That's exactly what I'm saying. They used the intel team as a puppet to do their work for them and then when things didn't happen they could blame you guys. I was on intel and eventually stopped attending until I was removed. They were a waste of everyone's time.

• Agree 2
11 hours ago, Tony said:

Another month! WTF is this Icefuse?

Let this be a lesson that knowing the history of this community, the last thing you should do is compare it to IFN in that fashion. I know it was a joke, but some jokes aren't funny. Especially when presented with no connotation as a joke.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x