The Sith Empire

Jack

Name: Jack

Who helped (If applicable): Xander, Ghost, Frank, 

Summary: Full scale evasion on the Jedi Temple, the sith Empire set out to steal the Holocrons and cause numerous amount of damaged. As the four siths launched into the temple, they managed to steal 4 Holocrons but only 2 were recovered. After the Jedi killed a sith, they turned it into the Republic. **Sorry for the EJ health**

KrMCdFv.png

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

9/10 Force Deflect is annoying

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

5/10

It wasn't particularly complex, and from what I could tell it was just a group of people on sith jobs racking up kills. I won't hold the performance of your Event Jobs against you, but every time Sith and Jedi fight it just turns into swing till the stamina bar is empty and then spam force leap till it's full and repeat. There isn't any real fun to the fighting, especially when lighting and force reflect are being spammed (but that's something Jedi do too, so, that's fine I guess). 

Obviously the biggest complaint people had with the event was the health. I mean, yeah. The health was a big thing. Nobody likes to die, let alone over and over to a beyblade-ing Sith who never dies. That's an easy fix though, just set the health lower.

My complaint is that a lot of people play on Jedi to roleplay- and when Sith arrive, they should really try to do a bit more than just murder everything that moves. There's so much potential for Sith & Jedi interacting, and I know that in particular myself and Matthos attempted to interact and were met with hostility. Just try to add a bit more story to your events in the future.

• Informative 1

Thank you everyone for your comments, I'll incorporate more RP into my Sith Events. Once again I am sorry for the Health and Force Abilities. But once again thank you all for your feedback.

Edited by Jack
  • Winner 2

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

Me reading the name of this post:

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2/10 

- Sith were just spamming force reflect, lightning, push and pull and agile 2 or whatever the spinning stance was and keep in mind they were doing that while dual wielding saber staffs

- It was very hard to RP with the sith as they would just attack me and just use OP powers, I will give credit to one of the sith I think it was Sillius or something who conducted some RP with me but at the end of the day there was not story or base RP what so ever it was just OP sith killing Jedi without a fair fight

- If you are going to give two saber staffs to the siths and allow them to spam OP force powers at least lower their health to what a Jedi would be. Because one of them survived the charged super power from Yoda...

And also please dont kill AFK Jedi I was just standing there and I will killed or dont have the sith camp the Jedi spawns.

The encounter/event was slightly entertaining at most. But I always appreciate events and encounters and please use my and others criticism.

• Informative 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur