D-DAY ALL OUT HELL

Bud

Name:Bud
helpers: Jack , Scarz , Kirto 
Summary: Basically the premise of this full server event was that pretty much the GAR was sent to kasheck to handle the oppressions of the CIS and take down AA Gun emplacements along with capturing a Wookie general turned traitor that collarbted with the CIS after taking the general back they helped rescued  a talz who was used as a bargining chip to gain a foothold in the talz goverment hirachey and that area 

KrMCdFv.png

2/10

Was not good. Laggy to all hell with poor prop management, the 1 life with no MR wasn't enforced in the slightest, objectives weren't clear through the gameplay. It went from what I was call a "main server event on event server" to just a very horrendous display of an event. I see what you were trying to do now, but you just weren't prepared for the moment when the enemies were cleared out and the HVT was secured.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Im gonna be really honest here 

1/10 

I had no idea what the actual objective was, why we where there, or why any of it was happening. 
There was no direction or instructions given, after the first part to help move the event along. 

We took the beach in 3 minutes, and then shot some more for another 5, there was no major twist or anything of that nature to make it special. It seemed like hey i want to do a main server event on the event server. I think this could have been done better with event job snipers killing more people or less people and harder droids. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4/10 Kind of a let down. Ngl, there was basically no content to this event at all. We spent more time standing in regimental lines then we did actually participating in the event. There were "objectives" but from what I saw, we kinda just sat around and shot stuff sometimes. Really needed actual stuff to do.

hi.

4/10 - Good concept but poorly executed. The vehicle spam at the end was unnecessary and not needed. The scale of this attack should have had a lot less people to help with lag issues. I understand this is just a shoot'em up or late night fun but it could have been so much better.

4/10 - Good Concept, bad execution. Especially with waiting hours just to shoot droids for 20 minutes. 

I would highly suggest expanding on the event to make it longer and to use an optimized map instead of having those issues as we did just now.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

3/10 There was really no story line. When we got the Wookie we were kind of like sitting ducks. If we are going to be on a very small map like Kashyyyk than I see no reason for a full server deployment.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3/10 Alot of it has already been said already. Yes lag was bad but beside that it just felt like a shoot em up with a couple HVT's and that was it. Story was hard to follow (There was mention of AA guns but I never saw any of that), the direction was limited, the droids were easy to kill (no doubt helped with allowing perma weapons + way more battalions deployed than was really needed), and there were several buggy immersion breaking things like boxes flying in the sky and a giant droid gunship. 
Just my 2 cents hopefully this is improved in the future.