[DENIED] Title of Thread:  CWRP - Otters Staff Re-App

Otter

RP Name: Spec Ops ARC-7345 CSM Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I was getting tired of Star wars RP At the time and I was getting a new PC.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I want to help Gm's increase there quality of events. What I mean by that is that I want to be a good GH for GM's. Like if a GM ask for a GH I will bring the most effort that I can. I also want to join because I want to be able to help my battalion with spawning in Gmacts and other trainings.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it went good. I had some flaws such as not being as active. I will work on that by being on when I can and not being lazy about it. I also feel like I didnt do as much as I could as staff in general.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes 

Edited by Otter
  • Funny 3

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

i Dont know why thats like that I must of been half putting in my Old Resignation I fixed it
                                                                                        awake

Edited by Otter

Im gonna -1 this, not because I dislike the idea of you being staff or because I dislike you, but for several reasons:

Your application seems kind of bare bones and low effort. I feel like you could have taken more time and gone more indepth with filling out this application with more than "I want to be a good staff member". Elaborate on what would make you a good addition to the staff team and give compelling reasons on why you should be a top notch canidate.

You have a tendency to goof off at the worst times and have a bit of a short temper at times. It is improving, but not enough to make me believe you are ready for the added stress and headaches that come with being a staff member.

Sorry mane

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

-1 I have to agree with Redcar and Big Boss, I've seen you on quite a lot but to me it seems you are not mature enough plus from what I hear you were not able to restrain yourself and were you lying on your original staff application because there you clearly state you are 13 and now you are 12?

Original app:

Edited by xander
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Forum Admin

@Otter I wanna see your reply to Xander before I give my views 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, xander said:

-1 I have to agree with Redcar and Big Boss, I've seen you on quite a lot but to me it seems you are not mature enough plus from what I hear you were not able to restrain yourself and were you lying on your original staff application because there you clearly state you are 13 and now you are 12?

Original app:

So what happened in there is that It’s probably a mis spelling because I some times make misspellings 

Looking through the Replies, It's starting to look a lot less like you just got bored and resigned. Staff takes a lot of Commitment, which you seem to either have a problem with keeping to, or need to work on it more. Not to mention you don't show any Indication you've been waived, and if you have been, it was likely under the assumption that you'd be 14 before long anyways. 

As someone who's handled a lot of Apps in my time, I'd suggest you take more time with your Application, and spend the time to consider whether or not you'd like to be Staff for the Right reasons or not. Staff is not for everyone, and while I believe with the right mindset and proper commitment anyone can be a good staff member, a big part of the Staff App process is being able to decipher if you're in the right direction or not. 

A Lot of the Big issues people seem to have with your App overall, also seem to be based on, or around maturity, which while it comes faster to some than others, is best learned with time as you get Older. Part of what I enjoy so much about SR, Is the community, with people growing up on the Server. Stick with this Mindset, keep working towards progress, and one day you'll be Staff, but I don't think it's today friend. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
6 minutes ago, Lens said:

Looking through the Replies, It's starting to look a lot less like you just got bored and resigned. Staff takes a lot of Commitment, which you seem to either have a problem with keeping to, or need to work on it more. Not to mention you don't show any Indication you've been waived, and if you have been, it was likely under the assumption that you'd be 14 before long anyways. 

As someone who's handled a lot of Apps in my time, I'd suggest you take more time with your Application, and spend the time to consider whether or not you'd like to be Staff for the Right reasons or not. Staff is not for everyone, and while I believe with the right mindset and proper commitment anyone can be a good staff member, a big part of the Staff App process is being able to decipher if you're in the right direction or not. 

A Lot of the Big issues people seem to have with your App overall, also seem to be based on, or around maturity, which while it comes faster to some than others, is best learned with time as you get Older. Part of what I enjoy so much about SR, Is the community, with people growing up on the Server. Stick with this Mindset, keep working towards progress, and one day you'll be Staff, but I don't think it's today friend. 

I was told by woeny that since I was a SA before I dont need to be re waived again since I was waived when I first was going for it

-1 Seeing the replies you show no commitment in wanting to be part of staff other than you got bored and left. Not to mention as well that you have to be 14 to become part of staff unless you were waived. Also, it seems that you might have lied since in your first application you state you were 13, and now you're 12, seems fishy to me. 

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

2 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

-1 Seeing the replies you show no commitment in wanting to be part of staff other than you got bored and left. Not to mention as well that you have to be 14 to become part of staff unless you were waived. Also, it seems that you might have lied since in your first application you state you were 13, and now you're 12, seems fishy to me. 

that was a mispell

15 hours ago, xander said:

Original app:

Yikes. Hate to do it to you, but after the previous feedback I am going to  . . . -1 

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

I agree with what bigboss and you keep lying on your staff applications and keep saying its a misspell when it's completely obvious they aren't misspells, I honestly think you just need more maturity and you need to be more honest with others. Im sorry to do this but im gonna have to -1 this....

• Agree 2

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead