BigMan/TimmyThicc Staff App

RP Name: TR 91st Lightning Major Bigman | TR 91st Guardian P TimmyThicc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117614226

Timezone: Central Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I had never played on a CWRP server before and am so glad that this was my first. The community is amazing and friendly and I have been helped by Staff on many occasions for many issues. I just want to give back to the community and do for new players what so many staff have done for me. I would like to think I am a friendly guy and level headed and would be a good fit for staff. I have never had a problem with minging despite my name being TimmyThicc and help out in anyway that I can. I only have school Tuesdays and Thursdays and typically am on the server every day. There are times when I am on early in the morning when there arn't many staff on and would like to be of some help. I dont know what else to say besides saying again my main reason is I would like to give back to the community that has helped me so much.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 20 years old and live in Southern Texas (Yeehaw). I am on my 3rd year of college and have a huge love for Star Wars. I work for a private security company on a contract basis and it is alot of fun.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have no prior staff experience, but i've got to start somewhere.

Edited by Big Man

Besides being super nice

Besides being super active

Besides being super cute

Why plus 1?  BC I SAID SO!!!!

+SUPPORT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that youve seen how a person with an IQ lower than that of a rock would plus one an application, I will show you how to +1 correctly.

1. Knowledge of the person: I have played consistently with this individual for about 2 months.  He has shown dedication and intelligence both inside the game and in Team Speak. 

2. Reasoning: Due to this individual's dedication to the server, his intelligence when dealing with minges, new troopers (ct's and new 91st members), and his leadership skills in his battalion, I think he will make a great addition to staff. I believe that Bigman will be a great help to new and old members of the server, and benefit synergy as a whole.

3. Examples: I have seen bigman help new 101st members get their bearings on the server by showing them around the ship and explaining the rules, lead the 91st in many events and have helped new members in the 91st with patience, and intelligence, and competency, and I have seen bigman enforce the server rules (as much as he can) in order to make synergy a better place.

4. Conclusion: I believe that bigman will make a great new staff member. He is also a flaming homosexual so unfortunately he cant really help with cultural diversity, but with his intelligence, patience, and skill will be able to more than make up for this one minor shortcoming.

Edited by 91st Recon Black
  • Agree 1