Deku's Game Master Application

Deku

Name: Deku
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96546050
Current Staff Rank: Admin 
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Deku has played for 466:28:10.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I've always wanted to be a game master as soon as I joined staff. I feel as though Gamemasters don't get the recognition they deserve, they are the people that make sure the community is enjoying their time on the server and without them, the server would extremely dull and boring. I want to be apart of that, since I joined the GH program, I wanted nothing but to create encounters that we're basically mini-events for people to have fun with. I've had people say that I have achieved that goal, and now I want to bring it to the next level.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: The only little complaint that I have for the GM team is, I would like it if the deployments we're spread out for each battalion. It seems as though the same select few battalions get deployed a lot more frequently then other battalions.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_NRtGYTorhbMSyatPIPSiFnjr_mocgdI5MrMRqSfS8k/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for :

Quick note, most of them have very low replies because I try to host all my encounters during the downtime where nothing is really happening.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1