Gaster

RP Name: GC ARFL 2ndLT Reed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148358340

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: AST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Full server Resignation

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Since getting back into the server, I have more motivation to play. I want to be able to help people and want to give back to the community. Whether that be taking a whitelist ticket to helping set up a sim. being able to do that again is mainly why I'm applying, to help people. I'm reapplying to help out staff and make sure that everyone has a good time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was a fun experience, there's a lot of great people in the community and I love it. I met a lot of people that a still talk to through the staff team. I want to experience that again by going for staff again. Overall the staff team is a great place and one of the few servers I've played on that I can actually say that I enjoy a lot.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I've been here too long

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead