[ACCEPTED] Bright's Staff Reapplication

Lathander

RP Name: 41stEC ARC-2729 CSM Bright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104962615

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: Central

What was your previous staff rank?: New admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was unable to go to staff meetings and didn't get promoted before the month was up.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I really enjoy helping people. I also want to help the server grow in numbers. Next, I want to be able to host events and deployments for the server. Finally, I just want to give people to hop on everyday and just have fun.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I think it went pretty good. I never got any complaints on how I handled tickets and such. I always worked hard on the tickets I got and wanted people to have as much fun as I was having and just brighten up peoples day. Over all I think I did pretty good  for a New Admin

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Doctorrexx
Forum Admin

You can't re apply for the staff rank of NA im pretty sure. You just have to apply for staff again normally. but +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

You were told wrong I think lol

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

So after doing a bit of homework something has caught my eye. 

This will be your 4th staff reapp, granted 1 was from 2019, 1 was denied due to you not speaking with an HA and then you were accepted in June. I'm going to guess you were removed due to inactivity, since I don't see a logged resignation, which comes to my question of how much time are you willing to commit to the server? If you can't make it to any meeting, you have to be in constant contact with the High staff. ( I had to since I was the late night admin and couldn't make most of the meetings due to work) 

-1 for now but answering the question I may change my decision.

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

3 minutes ago, Kurt said:

So after doing a bit of homework something has caught my eye. 

This will be your 4th staff reapp, granted 1 was from 2019, 1 was denied due to you not speaking with an HA and then you were accepted in June. I'm going to guess you were removed due to inactivity, since I don't see a logged resignation, which comes to my question of how much time are you willing to commit to the server? If you can't make it to any meeting, you have to be in constant contact with the High staff. ( I had to since I was the late night admin and couldn't make most of the meetings due to work) 

-1 for now but answering the question I may change my decision.

I am going to be on at least 6 days a week. Even last time when I couldn't make it to the meetings I was on most days. I just wasn't in contact with the High Staff. This Time I have nothing outside of school that will take time so I will be on everyday.