[ACCEPTED] Zin's Staff Application

Zin

RP Name: Zin

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:493393059

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator on Synergy. Multiple reasons to this buts lets get to the important ones first. First off I would like to help the staff team Synergy is a server I really like as well as there community. Sometimes there can be some minges though and I want to protect the community from this. Another reason is I enjoy events and encounters it makes the server way more active, me becoming staff gives me the opportunity of joining the GM Department and hosting events and encounters. I enjoy making the server active and I want to help this community stay active and not have minges. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): There is somethings about me that I want to share so people get to know me more. One thing is that I spend most of my time playing Gmod. I play on Synergy most of the time and also I am a nice, mature, and non mingey individual. I am also a person who doesn't bully or harass people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do have some previous experience being staff on a Dark RP server. I know ULX pretty well and I have been an Admin.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Around 220

Edited by Ger-ma-gur
  • Agree 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 good boy and is still learning 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead