Uncle Mav is Coming Back

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, as the title states I am coming back, at this moment I am still deciding if I am returning to 21st KU or trying another, I will reclaim my BH as he was kinda quirky. That being said I am unsure of going back into Jedi or my Temple Guard but would be happy to rejoin them, aswell as Naval as much fun as I had in it and ENG, I will have to see what departments need assistance as per the usual and go where needed.

No I'm cuter than @Maverick_ But he's still the homie, he came back as I was heading out and now i'm coming back again, was like I never left, still had SA in game and in ts smh, but thats ok, Not sure if I will attempt to rejoin staff, depends on if they need more staff members and dupe builders again, thats all I really did was specialized custom dupes and kicking kids saying no no words.

• Agree 2
  • Management
Management
On 10/7/2020 at 12:00 PM, Maverick_ said:

no his name was never maverick. hes not me.

spacer.png

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Thank you all for the warm welcome, coming back it was like I never left haha, sure some things had changed and my battalion is now currently in the middle of a firefight on felucia but ya'know what they say... *REDACTED*