Bud-Mas Amedda App

Bud

Steam Name: synr.gg|Bud

RP Name: 332nd CT-0292 CMD “Vaughn”

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76009170

The Position you are applying for: Vice Chairman Mas Amedda

Experience:
104th when I joined the server I started out as a PVT and worked my way to SGT I learned the basics of being a NCO and my journey to clone
Rancor: Rancor I joined after 104th because of at the time 104th was not doing so well and I felt that I need change I started as a PVT worked up to 2ndLT and became MEDL under Sixta and pranzer back then I tried getting the med branch more people but I could not really figure it out because I saw issues I had with how it was setup in the battalion and I could not fix that because it was at a battalion level my time their taught me how to be a officer and learn to be a ARC trooper and understand what is necessary to succeed
187th when I joined it I worked under sugga and dreams and had a lot of fun and worked up to captain and I worked on getting Parj at the time up to a point where people were coming in and having fun then later on when the merger happened I transfer along with all my fellow purple pride world wide brothers to the 501st
501st: the first time I joined I started it off as a CPT from getting a one to one rank transfer at the time because of the management and directors I worked to get ARC to a place where it need to be and got Jesse when he was property of TC and I got up to LTC and worked on getting the officer core and enlisted engaged in recruitment and focused on trainings whenever I could I also worked to make a good relationship with the people under me so that they may come to me and not feel afraid and have their voice heard so change can happen
501st 2nd time: this time I started off as a SGT as I am legacy and worked all the way up to CMD where I became the first ever 332nd Jesse and became the third ever Vaughn on the server I worked alongside phaser getting 332nd to where it need to be and focused on talking to my guys and letting them know what I expect and where things stand
Jedi: I started off as a youngling just like everyone else have gotten to KA and have been a TGM and learned the ropes behind managing a branch within the order I have recently became a lore character for the first time as Iri Camas in delta squad and I'm currently working with them to help them wherever I can and get to know them and help delta and SOBDE thrive I also have just gotten INVM and I'm learning from that experience as well
Senator: Meena Tills x2 and Padme Amidala once being a senator has taught me how to take my RP further and make new experiences for the players and myself it also showed me what it’s like making calls and working with other people who value RP    

Why should you become the Vice-Chairman?: I would like to go for the Chairman position because I believe I can take the senator program to new heights by working heavily with the GM program to help get passive RP on the server more well done and by also fixing the stigma of senator sits in corner and dose not do anything and rather they do negations missions to other worlds like for example I would run it like how Mass effect the game series did with their political structure and take aspects from it 

Do you understand the lore of the republic military?: Yes

What do you feel the role of the Vice-Chairman is? To me the vice-chairman represents the up most in RP basically right below palpy and is the figure head of the senate when palpy is away and helps keep operations between the clones and all factions in check and makes sure that balance is kept within the GAR and the republic as a whole.

Availability: my availability ok I'm in college and work so my schedule of availability is this
Monday: 1:00pm and beyond can be on
Tuesday: 7PM and beyond
Wednesday: can be on during morning and until 4PM after 6PM and beyond I can be on
Thursday-Saturday I work 36 hrs. so will not be on then Sunday from probably like 2pm EST I forgot I'm east cost so all of my times are the servers time zone or whenever I get up from sleeping from my shift at work

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 2134 HRS

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Where do you want the republic military to be at the end of your term?: at the end of my term I hope to see that the GAR and the senate program be at a state where everyone is enjoying it and it is not a burden and I want my successor to feel that they are stepping into something that they would feel honored to be in

How do you plan to change the republic military under your command? What I would do is take the senators and have them work on getting a understanding of where the Base is at and what plan of action that we need to take as the GAR to succeed and then I would work alongside High command to getting the GAR out of any burdens or debts that it may have to help create more RP and also to help us turn the tide in the war after all that I would finally take everything I learned from my senators and use that information to make a solid concrete plan of attack to make the republic and GAR overall a success

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: of course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit?: of course

-1 Personally I don’t believe you are currently fit to be the Vice Chairman, Wolfro has done a fantastic job shaping the current senators as far as I’ve heard and with you talking about completely reworking the system I’m not sure I can support that. Your plan is to speak to the Gamemasters to get the Senators more in touch in events but anyone can do that, there’s nothing special there.

Sorry Bud, just can’t do it.

(Also don’t comment on your competitors application)

Forum Admin

With all due respect Bud I just do not feel as though you are prepped for this position.

You are a great dude but I will have to -1

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 your friendliness is just honestly toxic, when you're around people can't help but smile. You’re able to handle multiple high ranking positions and you do it well, giving yourself so much experience across the server under your belt.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Retired Founder

Your application for Mas Amedda has been DENIED for use of the wrong template.

You were told when you asked me that the template has not been posted yet and you still posted an application.

This shows that you cannot be patient or listen to what is being told to you.. as for this,

This will not count towards your 30 days for denial due to it being a misunderstanding with the template.

• Funny 2