[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rocksteady Staff Application

Rocksteady

RP Name: Rocksteady/Rend For

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:444841139

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: central

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: forgot to extend my loa and was considered inactive

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team to create solid events. I also wish to rejoin so that I may help the server when  needed. I also wish to just ensure that he server runs smoothly.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as if it went well. The only reason i was removed was because i was burnt out and needed to take  a break. I forgot to extend my loa on the forums and as such was removed for inactivity. I believe that i aided to the best of my ability when I was a part of staff

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 I hope to see some good events, Good luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 why won’t you just leave it alone pepelmao 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Director
Director

Super duper matrue guy one of the greastest and wisest people i have ever met, he can talk for hours and people will listen and follow him, go rocksteady! +1

Forum Admin

+1, just gotta pull your activity abit 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums