[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Aces Staff Application

AcesWraith

RP Name:TR 212th ENG SFC Aces

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127385491

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I want to help the community grow and help the server to stay a safe and fun place to RP on. I want to help other players by giving whitelists, being respectful, and by becoming a game helper to help with events and encounters. Another reason I want to become an administrator is because I want to be able to help people with sims in the future. I also want to assist in decreasing down time. My last reason is because I want to bring joy and positivity into the server  help the staff in any way I can and also to give back to my favorite star wars RP server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum ):  I am a kind, and  a  proactive individual that tries their best to make other people happy, Before myself and I'm a confident person who can help player and turn a bad day in to a good day also a person that is ready to take on,Anything coming their way like helping other people for any needs.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: NO.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 235 hours 

Edited by AcesWraith

+1 You have some things to work on but I could see you being a good admin with some time and you are pretty active. Also I would take down and resubmit this application as you did not meet the 6 second or 3 sentence minimum on 2 of the sections. EDIT: Good job making the necessary changes it is much better now

Edited by Blanca
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Forum Admin

+1, you just gonna know the time and place to mess around. 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management