[ACCEPTED] [Waived] Kortnul's Staff Re-Application

Kortnul

RP Name: Kortnul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92075356

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I thought I wouldn't have anytime to get on the server during college, but since of Covid none of my classes are in person and I'll be forced to stay in my dorm all the time I'll be able to get back on.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I only left for like 4 days, but I do love staff 100% I've always loved staff and want to continue helping. I make dupes all the time, I'm on sure late, I read all of the rules religiously, and just generally love helping the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went really really well, I only had one tiny hiccup, but now I know from my mistakes and am back in full. I don't really see any errors I made, but I could be wrong. I got staff of the week on like my first time as Admin so I really think I did well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

*Waived to reapply by Forseen*

• Funny 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

1 hour ago, Shockpoint said:

*facepalm*

Look, I overreacted, I thought I wouldn't be able to get on Garry's mod at all, but once I was actually at college I was able to. It won't happen again.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

I can get you, but college/uni ain't as intense as some think... unless you are doing like med.

Your a good noodle but do make sure your college work takes priority of this fucking server 

+1

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...