[DENIED] CWRP - Donut's Staff Re-Application

Donutz

RP Name: TR TC 1LT ARC Donut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54141872

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I didn't have the time/drive to get things done. I had some mental health problems.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to help better the server and be able to create amazing events. I really enjoyed my time during staff and was able to do good things for the server and I wanna continue the server. I want another reason to stay on the server besides the community  and the server itself. I wanna help however I can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I thought it went well, it took some time for me to get promoted but I worked my ass off. I thought it went really well and I kept a good relationship with the Head admin that was assigned to me as well as the other staff. I did good work and took tons of tickets for textscreens and whatever was needed.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 Good Luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied