Best theme (and show)

Smeck

• Coordinator
Coordinator

HARD AGREE THIS THEME SONG AND SHOW ARE FUCKING MASTERPIECES

• Winner 1

Infinity Train is a very good show (and emotional this shit made me feel things at least once a season) and its theme is killer. It's got god tier synth, train whistles worked into the sound track, and the main theme has elements in the lore. It's a very good show and I recommend watching it no matter your age but it's obviously aimed at younger teens.

Or the mandalorian theme song. Both are very good

OR Sonic Underground. Shit slaps and its on netflix

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Friends duh

Stranger things 

TWD

Bones

Ncis 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

10 hours ago, Smeck said:

Season 4 | Code Lyoko Wiki | Fandom

Idk why but the Spiderman theme reminded me of this abomination from the early 2000s.

I can't believe you brought up Code Lyoko but didn't even bother to bring up the banger opening song. Also, the MTV Spiderman animated series looks more like Hot Wheels Highway 35 (of which has the theme sang by Smash Mouth lol)

• Funny 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

Big time rush 

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

On 9/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, Smeck said:

@Woeny I remembered we were talking about the theme song for the show like a month ago and just recently finished rewatching it. Easily my favorite PR season.

Dino Thunder still has the best theme and no one can change my mind.

Where can I watch it?

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

@Darkk Netflix has most of the PR seasons including Dino Thunder. Though If Netflix doesn't work for you, you could go here https://kisscartoon.nz/Cartoon/Power-Rangers-DinoThunder.71769/Episode-001-Day-of-the-Dino-Part-1?id=51366 

The ads are kind of annoying on that site, though honestly it's the only safe one I found that has Dino Thunder on it with decent quality. Plus who doesn't like seeing some anime titty while trying to watch a Kids show?

Edited by Smeck