Foxey's Game Master Application

Foxey

Name: Foxey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101435744

Current Staff Rank: Senior Administrator

Are you Currently a GH?: No, I am not a GH.

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1685:42:07

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Game Master team due to my absolute love for creating events and giving people things to do. The server gets boring when nothing is happening, and like it or not, people don't always want to or aren't always capable of creating their own things to do. Basically, I want to make events and help make the server more enjoyable to be on.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Seeing as I'm not presently on the team, I can't say much. Though truth be told, I'm not a fan of this mandatory document system. Does it force people to think through events? Yeah. Does it avoid people winging it and fucking up? Probably. However back in the day I always had  the most fun winging it and I generally created good events while doing so. Sometimes you just have an idea and want to bring it to life. The document complicates things and probably puts a lot of people off from making events. But hey, we'll see how it goes for me- maybe I'll like it now, despite vehemently opposing suggestions to make documents mandatory back when I was GMC.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: Operation: Jupiter

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)
The Order 65 event, which was planned and executed by me with some help from Rose, is probably my proudest event. It was a several hour marathon of deploying Recon, then Attack & SO BDE, then Specialized & SO BDE, all fighting AI leading up to a confrontation with Palpatine & Coruscant Guard holed up in a bunker. Then everyone was deployed for the finale where Palpatine and the Coruscant Guard were put on trial, and it was all player choice roleplay from there. 

Rescuing Matt was an event that was part of a lengthy series of events, encounters, and just standard RP between @Matt-Matthos and myself back in the day.