[ACCEPTED] Deathtiger Staff Re-Application

Deathtiger

RP Name: Deathtiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419522160

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I had little free time but i now have time so i am reapplying

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to become staff again because I would like to better help the server when there is not a lot of staff on. I also would like it because it will help make the encounters I do as Bail Organa easier and help me work with other battalions. Lastly I would like to get me SA back so i can help cut down the time it takes for staff tickets to be claims as a lot of tickets go unclaimed for a good amount of time

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it was a good learning experience for me. I enjoyed being on the staff team and working with people i would usually not have worked with. I also enjoyed my time as a GM doing events and giving people something to do.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes 

Edited by Deathtiger
Fixed Typo

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

So i was rereading your previous re app from a month ago and i have to ask, How do you feel you have improved? I will say i have not heard any claims of metagame from anyone about you so i think ive seen a positive change but i'd like to hear from you what you think youve improved on in the last month, before i give my + or - 1

Edited by [SR] Maverick

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [SR] Maverick said:

So i was rereading your previous re app from a month ago and i have to ask, How do you feel you have improved? I will say i have not heard any claims of metagame from anyone about you so i think ive seen a positive change but i'd like to hear from you what you think youve improved on in the last month, before i give my + or - 1

ill post mine after receiving the answer to this question

• Agree 1

Man Of The Past

7 hours ago, [SR] Maverick said:

I think i have improved from the last month because i have been doing a lot more RP just from the fact that I achieved Senator Bail Organa and have been slowly working with Battalions and have plains on keeping working with them in the future. I also believe I have improved by achieving ARCO, CSM and joining the intel team in the 41st. Lastly for the jedi section I have achieved Temple Guard Manager. 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

I'm not sure whether to give a +1 or -1 for activity i think outside of activity you have potential just be more active i never see you on except for maybe two days out of the week, though you activity has been climbing this past week i want to see more activity before i decide

:pepeL:

3 hours ago, Deathtiger said:

I think i have improved from the last month because i have been doing a lot more RP just from the fact that I achieved Senator Bail Organa and have been slowly working with Battalions and have plains on keeping working with them in the future. I also believe I have improved by achieving ARCO, CSM and joining the intel team in the 41st. Lastly for the jedi section I have achieved Temple Guard Manager. 

Achieving the positions you have is very nice to see and it does require a lot of RP. But it doesnt speak to your mindset as RP is basically Acting. however ill give it a +1 and say "let's see what you can do"

spacer.png

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

You’ve displayed some childish behavior when it came to a bounty that was claimed on your head in addition to not knowing server rules. I’m going to stay neutral till I have a better observation on your character. 

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Honestly I have heard some bad things about you in the past but since you got Bail I've seen you around and you seem to have changed

+1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Hey, I personally have a few interactions with you however those interactions were a mix of negative and positive interactions. The main problem I see about you is your attitude you tend to be childish sometimes but I can see little improvements as time passes by because of your role as a senator. Another flaw that you have is you are sometimes disrespectful and rude to other people and I saw this when we are helping with an event and your alibi was "Just acting like everyone else on the server" or something that goes along that line. For me this is a big concern because from what I see you are being a part of the issue and not the solution. I personally think that as time passes by your attitude will improve and so is your mentality but for now I believe you should take this time to work on your flaws. -1, Good Luck,

• Informative 1

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management