[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Nick’s Staff Re-Application

Nick

RP Name: Nick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142905732

VIP (Y/N): Yes i am a VIP

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What was your previous staff rank?: I was previously a Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: I used to play on a crap, tiny laptop and it finally broke but instead of fixing it I decided to save up for a new gaming PC.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin staff for many reasons including; I never wanted to leave in the first place, I have a passion for Star Wars and the Synergy Roleplay community. I really enjoyed being a part of the staff team in the past and helping the server where I could. I enjoyed creating events and helping game masters with their events. The ability to help new players. Finally just the enjoyment that being a part of the staff team gave me.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as staff went great but I did have some flaws such as getting burnt out because I was focusing on spreading myself around sub branches and not taking a LOA when I probably should have but all will be rectified this time around.

Do you understand by rea-pplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

+1 good guy to be around, Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted