Matt's GM Application V2

Name: Matt
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82002797
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Ya
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  2848:45:10.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of Course

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Well like I stated in my staff app the program intrigued me after new leadership. The ideas were flowing and events seemed really fun. As my past experience of being a GMO I would like to re visit the program and share my knowledge
Do you have any suggestions for the Gamemaster team?: Not really as I dont know the specifics of the program but once something comes up I will definitely suggest it!
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zOJrxK6SIv2waTvPBd0TsS5VxWYr4dVuR9EQ8Tb40OM/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Easy +1. A GM that works with the players when they do silly player choice to the level of making a whole event off it. I was on a ship that he flew away and in order to get me back the man made a whole other event just for me. What a legend!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Head Admin

+1, great guy. Worked with you before a lot in terms of staff and you can pull off some good events.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

From what I’ve seen you have a lot of positive feedback in regards with your application and the encounters you host. You have a good application and an ok event concept. As for your attitude I might not have many interactions with you but all of those interactions where positive. +1, Good Luck.

Congratulations! You have been accepted for interview!

Contact a GMO+ by 08/8/2020to conduct your interview!

//locked

//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker