Adding a Foxtrot medic

jacobfyfe

Name: Jake | Gregor

RP Rank: Commander | Squad Lead

Suggestion: Adding a Foxtrot Medic

Implementation: 

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_commando/Legends  

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:
Add job: Foxtrot Medic

Slots: 1

Description: Republic Commando's were Equipped with medical supplies so it would only made sense to add a dedicated Medic to the squad to improving the squad in a whole

Model: Will use current models 
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  weapon_bactakit , cc2018_dc17ms ,  cc2018_dc17m                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Other: So it would only make sense because the clone commando squads were equipped with bacta and Would help themselves if needed so sense we dont want all of us to have it I think it should be added to a single job for Foxtrot Medic to help squad dynamic and roleplay. Within our group now with the old suggestion for the attachment's that should of been within the bug posts so this is the first real new thing being added to Foxtrot. (They would lose anti- armor from their job in replacement of the bacta Kit.)

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

would it remove one slot from the normal foxtrot job then? seems like it will slowly move back to the normal squad each with their own designated roles and jobs. +1 as isn't anything major

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1st its MED then it'll be an ENG I want you to have it but for it to be a battalion thing and not just another Squad it kinda looks a little iffy. Just suggest to be a squad again and drop 1 is all I'm saying. -1

Edited by Bro
  • Disagree 2

+1 omegalul how has this not been a thing 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

7 hours ago, Bro said:

1st its MED then it'll be an ENG I want you to have it but for it to be a battalion thing and not just another Squad it kinda looks a little iffy. Just suggest to be a squad again and drop 1 is all I'm saying. -1

They only want a medic. That's it, it's not gonna be a slippery slope into anything.

They need a medic to act independent. Having a medic allows they to do stuff by themselves. 

They still very much so are 212th. All the members at important to the battalion. 

They aren't becoming like SOBDE. This just allows them to do what GC & 2ndAC already can, have a medic in their company.

They are still uniquely 212th and won't stop being that.

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

The thing is, I don't really want a medic all that much. But we need it to actually step away from the battalion for more than 10 minutes. I really don't know how Delta does it honestly. However, if Gamemasters normalized putting down Bacta Stations in events for ALL RC, I wouldn't have a problem with it, as it would be just like Republic Commando, and in lore, only RC had bacta processing implants, allowing them to use the stations in the game. So if any gamemaster is reading this, feel free to try it, but until its normalized a medic is gonna have to be a necessity.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

3 hours ago, Comics said:

They only want a medic. That's it, it's not gonna be a slippery slope into anything.

They need a medic to act independent. Having a medic allows they to do stuff by themselves. 

They still very much so are 212th. All the members at important to the battalion. 

They aren't becoming like SOBDE. This just allows them to do what GC & 2ndAC already can, have a medic in their company.

They are still uniquely 212th and won't stop being that.

I guess what I stated isn't well thought out, I want more, I WANT you to request a full squad loadout, not just a medic

Head Admin

Suggestion voided by poster

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander