WilliamC

Waved By Sixta. 

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Croft184 Staff Re-Application 

RP Name: TRO CG SSG WilliamC | Jedi Knight Legolas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:403112095

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to become Staff on Clone Wars RP because I want to help people in need. I want to give people help that they need that they may have not gotten in the past. I want to be on the Staff Team Because I want people to have fun and enjoy playing on a server. I want to be Staff because I want to uphold the rules and make sure that everyone is following the rules. I want to help this community stay calm and grow to an unimaginable size. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hi, I'm WilliamC, I'm 14 years old (15th Birthday is on September 14th) and love playing video games. I've been playing Gmod Starwars RP for about 6-7 years. it may seem like its been along time but I have been mature  for most of that time and have learned how to deal with difficult situations. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 706  hours.

Edited by croft184

+1 I think he can do really good within the Staff Team. Great guy to be around

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted