Ping

Banned

Steam Name: SYNR.GG | Ping

RP Name: Ping, Kermit, Grandpapi, Pong

RP Rank: Knight, Recruit, 1SG, Cabinet Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128409724

Regiment you are applying for: Recon

Experience: 2 months going on as a Bounty Hunter Guild Cabinet Member, 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I am wanting to bring up the numbers within the regiment as I am seeing some of the numbers depleting. I am very ambitious as well as a very active member of the community.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: I do understand the Lore of my regiment. However not very well, I am doing my best to learn all lore and legends of star wars.

Availability: Through out the week I am able to be on or around the end of the day. (5 pm EST - 2 am EST) This also varies on when I have work and off days.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I have achieved the position for guild cabinet after applying. However this is a one item list I am still hoping to spend much more time moving towards achieving other accomplishments in this server.

Do you have a microphone?: I do, however do to my lag, my in-game mic is medium to poor quality.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want my regiment to be either the largest or one of the largest regiments in the server when in terms of speaking of numbers and activity. I am also wanting to see them supporting more RP as well as interacting with others to give them and others a better experience of the Regiment. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I am going to be trying to host more training's as well as joint training's. I also have a few encounters and events in mind for the regiment to help bring about its numbers, as well as doing interaction RP with other regiments and branches of the community.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do, which is why if I will find myself inactive before you remove me I will resign.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: I do and I hope that through out those three months I can help bring about a new beginning for the Recon Regiment.

I appreciate you all taking the time to read over my application and can only hope that if I do get the position I can work very closely with the Regiment Battalion so that we can achieve the goals I am looking to accomplish.

Much appreciated -Ping

• Winner 1
Banned

I understand and appreciate your input.

@Ping Cabinet isn't equivalent to any specific Rank within the Republic.  

1 minute ago, PappaDunc2 said:

sorry ping but, -1. also 3rd

Sorry bro you're 4th

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

Up until about 10-15 min ago I did not know about being waved, so no.

Banned

I HERE BY VOID MY COMMANDER APPLICATION

This is a certified yikes moment right here. Legit thought it was a meme post in off topic/General discussion for a minute. 

There's nothing to your app, you don't hold the rank or the clone experience for the position, and you didn't get waived.

Gonna be as hard of a -1 as I can give.