[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Nova Staff Application

Nova_

RP Name: 501st Warrant Officer Appo | 41st Sentinal Padawan Nova | Naval Crewman Nova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456588171

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I think it would be nice to help out the community and take the late night tickets that other admins don't take . I would bring a variety of skills; such as empathy, kindness, maturity. To me these are qualities that would make up a good Admin. With the amount of time that I spend playing the game and understanding the server, I realize what I could do to help and keep the server running to its full potential. I have a really good nac for leadership,creativity, and a sense of humor. Having these features I feel as a Admin I would make a big impact on the server, in the future.   

Tell us a little about yourself: hello my name is Hayden I was born in the USA on August 24th in 2006.  I am enrolled in middle school right now in the Eighth Grade. I’ve been a gamer since I was five years old and Ive play numerous amounts of games but here are some for example  call of duty, left 4 dead,legend of zelda and many more. This year I finally got a pc and one of the first games I got was gmod, I stumbled on to this server randomly and now I have a big passion for it now. When I’m not playing games I like to go hiking, fishing and play sports.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was a Senior Admin on the Icefuse CityRP server

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 360 Hours

Waived by Forseen 

Edited by Nova_

+1 Good guy

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Given the fact that I'm in the same battalion as you, I'm confident that I have more than enough interactions and conversations with you to give a fair and honest vote. You're a fairly active member of the community there is a lot going on right now in your life that prevents you from getting on. That just shows your responsibility, prioritizing what is more important. As for your attitude you are eager to learn and willing to improve before your Appo term you were asking me for tips. You're a friendly and kind individual but you also get serious when you need to. A lot of our interactions and conversations were positive however some of them are questionable but is also understandable given that you're young. However, even though you're young you still have enough maturity to take on a leadership role and a staff role. For this I'm confident that you will make a great staff member. +1, Good Luck.

• Friendly 1

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted