After 5 years. Reapers probley last goodbye

So... The time has come.. For me to say goodbye. i love each and everyone of you. I decided after this loa. i needed time to think.. had to deal with other things.. and to be honest..  i think its tiem i left the server as a whole. i mean i love each and everyone of you guys.. but to be honest. i sat back and thought. do i really keep going far into the path. its bein five years. and ive finally decided to actually move on.. Perhaps and this is slim to none i will come back.. if yall ever need someone to talk to just message me on discord. plus i will be on the teamspeak to hang out. just cause im leaving garrys mod dont mean i wont talk to yall.

Some mentions

@XGears You are a damn good yoda. and never let anyone ever tell you that. you worked you ass off to get there. and keep going with it.

@andrews Your  damn good windu and ill always think that about you.

@entity one of the best jedi we have to date
@Matt One of our best choices way to make you high jedi general. youve bein a great guy to work with

@elijah Youve bein a great friend and a great guy

Anyway. i will still be on teamspeak to talk to you guys. ill be in my sub channal. or on discord.

@Reaper I see how it is just forget about DU and where you started 😭😭😭 I’m gonna miss you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

In my short time working with you, you surpassed all expectations, and you truly are a cool guy. Good luck with life! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

o>

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander