Wren’s GameMaster Application

Wren

Name: Wren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197427065

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 801:04;15

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to make the server more active at Euro times as whenever I’m on there isn’t that many people on but when it gets later into the EU Day it gets more active and there isn’t much to do as an eu because of the server being America.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Get more encounters/Events around the EU Time so we can get the server a lot more active.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
Example 1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A3dmiSp3U-oi9Ol1U2wBOTLYoze7f4qn78vv8qCbozY/edit
Example 2

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AGm_x_HApwb525GAULUYY7LuyqvrDpltNT4PTUKXVPE/edit

Aye I'm in 212th!

Your application is short and simple it touches on the important things that you want us to understand. You also have good intentions as a GM you stated that you want the EU time zone active by hosting events it will be difficult but not impossible. As for your event I mainly look for nicely made and creative events. Personally, whenever reading event ideas you want people to see your creativity whenever making the event which means that you can add a some things to make your document and event creative. The event is also missing a few important information such as the stats of the NPCs and the possible endings of your event. I'd like it if you add those details into your event as it is important for the GM team to know how would you run your events. 

As for your attitude, you are a friendly and kind individual. You consider all Constructive Criticisms given to you which means you are willing to learn and that's very important. Activity is also not a problem with you as you are an active member of the community. However, my only concern about you is you're having difficulties adapting to different situations. Whenever the encounter does not go as planned you tend to panic and as a GM you should be able to adapt to other situations and find other alternatives for the story of your encounter. Your encounters alright however I do want to see more unique and different events. Personally, because of these issues I see about your application I cannot really vote yes or no so I'll go with a neutral vote for your application. 

9 hours ago, Conradius said:

Your application is short and simple it touches on the important things that you want us to understand. You also have good intentions as a GM you stated that you want the EU time zone active by hosting events it will be difficult but not impossible. As for your event I mainly look for nicely made and creative events. Personally, whenever reading event ideas you want people to see your creativity whenever making the event which means that you can add a some things to make your document and event creative. The event is also missing a few important information such as the stats of the NPCs and the possible endings of your event. I'd like it if you add those details into your event as it is important for the GM team to know how would you run your events. 

As for your attitude, you are a friendly and kind individual. You consider all Constructive Criticisms given to you which means you are willing to learn and that's very important. Activity is also not a problem with you as you are an active member of the community. However, my only concern about you is you're having difficulties adapting to different situations. Whenever the encounter does not go as planned you tend to panic and as a GM you should be able to adapt to other situations and find other alternatives for the story of your encounter. Your encounters alright however I do want to see more unique and different events. Personally, because of these issues I see about your application I cannot really vote yes or no so I'll go with a neutral vote for your application. 

Thanks for letting me know this will help me 

Aye I'm in 212th!

Forum Admin

A lot of your encounters are very repetitive and are simply "shoot em ups" with 0 backstory, quantity ≠ quality. As well, you have made very questionable decisions within your encounters that I personally disagree with, such as restricting RP when having an EJ be "High Command" when there is a High Command on, as well as "Republic Intel" when Naval are on.

Your event ideas seem very forced like you put it together very fast with no forethought, it isn't even following the suggested format. You take criticism but from what I've seen, you haven't really changed. While I think as a person you are great and are extremely nice, however, I don't believe you will be a valuable addition to the GM team.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

-1, I gotta say it man, you do pump out a lot of encounters at any time of the day but you are putting quantity over quality and all the events have the same back story or it's a cycle of events you done prior. I do respect that you try alot but maybe try get a long planned out event and see how that goes before going to do same stuff you do now. 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I understand the need to create encounters and wanting to provide more shoots than tea cups. But what we need is not only the quantity but the QUALITY that goes with the Quantity. Imagine if you did a lot of events/encounters that were extremely refined. I think for now, ill say -1. My advice, Read up some battles that happened in the past and maybe recreate it in the form of star wars. Like the battle for france. (for events not really encounters i guess.)

Edited by [SR] Maverick

spacer.png

You are clearly hardworking and motivated but I think you should slow down and focus on the quality of your events as opposed to the quantity of them and maybe gain some more experiance before you go for GM.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Alot of potential but 95% of your encounters are just shootem ups with minimal rp and no lore backstory quite boring to say the least, you should get some more experience with the rp side of the encounters and events by game helping or really trying your best to improve yiur feedback you get.

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

Unfortunately your app has been DENIED due to negative feedback.

If you would like to reapply for the game master position you may due so on 7/27/20

On a personal note, I think that if you increase the backstory to your events and improve the rp aspect you would make a good GM. Try helping out with some other events or watch the show to get some more ideas.

Edited by Keo
Wrong date was entered.