Talon's Resignation

Name: Talon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185424638

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 7/6/20

Reason for leaving: I've lost motivation to play on the server as a whole in the last few months, and it really shows on paper. I can no longer withhold my current positions on the server due to my activity. 

Farewells: I want to say goodbye to my boys in 212th, as you guys made my experience on this server amazing. You never failed to make me and many other people laugh, and you overall brightened the battalion and servers mood as a whole tremendously.

Specifically, I want to thank:

@Jagger You made a HUGE impact on my time in the server, you were the positive leader 212th always needed.

@Leche I loved hanging out with you in game and in TS, your a really funny guy that told amazing stories to brighten the mood. Good luck managing crackheads at the go carts. <3

@Comics Probably the funniest person I have met on the server. Your super hardworking and I wouldn't be surprised if you go very far in this battalion.

@Nade Jones You were my first Cody, and I wont lie, you were an amazing one. Thanks for giving me that experience on the server.

@Carson My favorite retard, I don't think I've ever heard you talk down on anyone. Keep doing what your doing. <3

@Bro I remember when you said, "Don't cross your arms in front of me." Not gonna lie, I was scared shitless. 

@Hades A huge mentor to me in staff as well as in the 212th.

@Alien Great hardworking guy, did a lot for the 212th. Sad to see you go. o7

@Eagle Your gonna do great in the GM program. <3

@Tyennoch You recruited me into the 212th, thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with these amazing people.

@Whisper Swedish Swaggersouls?

@Mantis @Neptune Horror night?

@Chill An amazing leader within the 212th, specifically the medical branch. I couldn't trust it with anyone else but you.

And if you weren't mentioned, that doesn't mean I don't consider you a friend any less than these people, I just don't want to make this look like Ms. Jackson's 5th Grade English Paper on Ancient Greece.

Just know that I want to thank every single one of you who play this server. For making my experience here the best it could have been. Hopefully I can make a return someday but for now...

Talon out.

• Friendly 4
Forum Admin

U inspired me to become 2ndAC, thanks for everything man

o7

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3