21stSO Pilot Job Weapons | Tools

Heyya

Add or Change:
Add/Change

Job:

21stSO Pilot 

Slots: 

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

rw_sw_dc15se (DC15-SE)

weapon_camo (Cloak?)

weapon_camo_sr (Possibly for the cloak)

weapon_hacktab (Datapad)

Reason:

SO Pilots don't have cloaks for some reason?

the DC15-SE is a collapsible stock DC15 which fits the pilot light build.

The hacking Datapad fits because Repair Tools are no longer usable with the ships, and since you need ENG to get Pilot why not implement it to SO PLTs, because we do not have ENG's within SO.

Weapons:   

Datapad | Cloaking Device |  DC-15SE 

Remove:

Repair Tool 

Did you talk with 21st command

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

As the lead and one in charge of pilot this was not ran by myself or any 21st command to my knowledge as I know most of it wouldnt be approved, kit is already in a bug report to be updated since it wasnt with the update. Whomst ever posted this get with me asap to make a proper formatted suggestion and get it approved first.

Forum Admin

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 - does not have 21st commander approval of any kind

2 - this suggestion is in relating to a bug report 

3- this suggestion involved adding a vendor gun, a gun that does 80 damage per shot, has a scope and has decent rat of fire to a Pilot job. Aka I fly, not shoot

This suggestion in summary should not be here.

I also have a feeling I know who did it.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Suggestion denied
Suggestions relating to a specific Battalion must have appropriate approval, otherwise the suggestion will be automatically denied. Below are the Battalions that require approval and the required rank.

//locked
//moved to denied

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist