Tucker's Staff Report on Keo

RP Name: Pipes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460955103

Staff member you are reporting: Keo

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:98871144

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing tool gun by painting the lockers rainbow colors in locker room and calling them "gay lockers".

Explain the situation: Keo made his way to the locker room where he used his tool gun to color the lockers in locker room rainbow clolors, calling them "gay lockers." He then called me homophobic when I colored them back. This was following previous acts of FailRP/mingy behavior that night.

Evidence (If applicable): unknown.png
                                            unknown.png
                                            unknown.png
                                            unknown.png
                                            unknown.png
                                            unknown.png
<23:08:30> "MEDL PLTO 1stLtTucker | Pipes": There arte gonna be consiquences for all of this BS
<23:08:38> "MEDL PLTO 1stLtTucker | Pipes": You guys are Null
<23:08:45> "MEDL PLTO 1stLtTucker | Pipes": Act professianal
<23:09:03> "Keo | Kom'rk": Bro its a locker
<23:52:04> Chat partner has closed the conversation

Alright here we go again you did makea come back at keo after and say all of null is minge whitch was uneeded. Man ima be for real with you this is kinda dumb no offence tucker but you need to take a joke it just seemed like some fun banter and you took if personal i love you man but all in all i dont see a huge problem because ive seen staff blowing up random people in the check point. But i would like to here from @Keo on his side but for now ima -1 for now 

Edited by DracoOdinson

Yes I made the lockers rainbow.

I am not sure what I should be saying besides I don't see it as a very big and feel you are blowing this out of proportion. There was a solid like four people in the locker room and no one was complaining....

• Agree 4

my opinion might be eh since i haven't been on in a hot minute but to add a different perspective...

i don't see any issue since pride month is kind of like a holiday to a good amount of ppl

synergy's CW server usually has done decorations for holidays such as Christmas, Halloween, etc. This can be considered as one of those decorations to the group of players who consider it as a holiday.

ima have to -1 this

also i just saw the chat shit, ngl you just seem to be karen'ing the null dude

Edited by silvers

Okay, so. Coloring Lockers isn't abusing his staff powers and isn't negatively impacting the server or others experiences in any meaningful way.

What he said in OOC was too far and he will be talked to about it.

If you have any evidence of him minging besides the screenshots you provided feel free to submit that to us via Discord.

// Locked and moved to Completed Reports.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 4

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: