James Commander Rex App

Name: James

Battalion: the 500 and 1st

Experience: NCO in every battalion

Why do you think your ready: Well.... I have been Non Commission Officer in every battalion, which means I definetly know what im doing, I am also greatest medic ever so being Rex will be like a medic but not really. I also know how to make people listen to me so you know ill be a great leader. also Non Commission Officer has the word "Officer" which means I have been a officer in every battalion

Edited by ImaJames
  • Funny 5
Head Admin

aDveRtiSiNG

0037c067259140d1d3381e1ab25e1137.png

• Funny 2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

Huge +1, James would do great as Commander Rex. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

This is by far the greatest of the three apps

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Absolutely, James will take 501st to the highest heights and even further beyond

Edited by XGears
  • Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 
Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA 

Forum Admin

+1, washed his mouth with soap and likes to talk about maple syrup on fruit

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

36 minutes ago, Kelso said:

Youngest Rex?

No that was you kid

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was