[ACCEPTED] CWRP DJ's Staff Application

RP Name: TR Rancor ARF CSM DJ / TR Naval PO Zak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460516753

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Time zone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 
I wish to be a administrator on the server because I love and enjoy playing on the server as a whole and I would like to give as much as I can back to the players, the community and my friends on the synergy roleplay server, I would like to help out the server in anyway possible and enjoy my time on this server, I am also active playing around 7-12 hours a day, well disciplined also I have thick skin I can take a hit, another reason I am applying is because I see a lack in staff members online during downtime which I know from experience it takes 10-20 mins to get a simple whitelist, a couple of droids spawned down and again I'm not saying all the time, I'm saying that odd couple of hours when everyone is asleep, working etc and I believe that this could be beneficial to the server because I see this problem happen most of the time not just to me but to others as well, again not the staff teams fault just time zones can be a bit of a issue sometimes, and also I wont only be on during those times off course ill be on for most of the day as well doing my part.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am respectful, I have thick skin meaning I can take a lot and don't get angry very often unless something really bad happens that just switches me again this will rarely ever happen, I am easy to talk to, I am a good listener, I enjoy playing on this server and with its people, I have a lot of good friends on this server, I am trusted, I have no life meaning I can be on when ever needed, I don't have a sleep schedule mainly meaning its messed up but don't hold that against me.

have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No, but I am hoping I can start off with a good server and community.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

I have 767:11:34, thanks to Wren looking it up for me.

Please consider me but if you do not want me on your staff team I completely under stand. thank you.

Edited by ThatWasntMe
New lore character

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

+1 Active and Dedicated member

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 great guy all around

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 send it mate

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management