Coil's Staff Re-Application

vCoil

RP Name: TR Torrent Company Officer Sergeant Major Nax | Coil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Yea

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was removed for inactivity do to school kicking into high gear and forgot to post an LOA, It was my bad and I take full responsibility

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I know in the past my activity has been a bit shaky due to schooling and me becoming inactive, but due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 I have plenty of time on my hands that have been going towards the server. I'm trying to reach the rank of officer and I have a bunch of saved dupes that if I get SA I would like to spawn that can help the battalions of the server in certain battle situation. I also do miss helping in events with spawning as recent events have been very seldom and I think its due to the lack of help to SA's and HA's. Lastly Events recently have been lacking towards the evening hours of EST time zone and I could do encounters and such so no one is bored.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel I was a good Admin I kept consistent tickets to about 15 a week and helped in as many events as I could. I was in the Game Helper Branch and was trying to achieve Game Master. I was helpful I think, and now I can dedicate more time to help the community.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yea

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Banned

+1 No complaints here

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1,  don't trespass into Marshals office again lmao

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

Kinda stinky but sure +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander