CWRP - Xavier's Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU ARF SSG Xavier

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184896839

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really enjoy SWRP on SynergyRP, I love the community and the warm welcome I received. I'm very active on the server getting around 10 hrs or more a day. I love all the docs for each Tryout, Training, Trials, or anything has with the amount of time and dedication put into it. (Would like to help with that) I want to help think up and execute events/encounters to make a fun and memorable experience for new members to the community and veterans. I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team with my past experience in administrating on RP servers and my general knowledge of the rules. Lastly I've noticed how people join the server get trained to become CT and then just RDM or minge I'd like to help combat that so everyone can continue their RP uninterrupted.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a really chill guy that is easy to get along with. I play a lot of games and pretty decent at most of them. If I'm not on playing any game I'm probably at work making big bucks. If you want to know more about me (within reason) just ask!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've had previous staff experience on GMOD, but I've never on SWRP. To elaborate I've staffed on DarkRP and SantosRP mainly and I think those are the only relevant ones.  As of my positions on those gamemodes I've generally always started from the bottom and worked my way up.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 75 but many many more to come!

Edited by VortexCharged
10 hours ago, Croissant said:

+1 though my BARC training I held with you made me lose brain cells, you still where very fun and chill to hang around.

BRUH LMAO

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Banned

+1 Absolute unit

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums